Thursday, December 26, 2013

Houchens Freemasons

J.G.    -10 %
J.V.    -10 % 
B.S.    -10 %
E.W.  -10 %

Providing a financial way for me to care for myself should be the Responsibility you Four 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h80T96Nsbw

You Four Chuckle Heads Crapped all over me and you didn't expect me to repeatedly throw my Feces Covered Body back on top of you Four ???
Maybe if There wasn't a Big Fat "H.I." Hippo sitting on the chest of the Warren County Court, the Suicide Rate of Warren County Lawyers would Drop back to Normal ??  It is not Extortion.  Extortion is when you Ask for something in return for Hiding Something.  Everybody important Knows everything. I made sure of that.  My faith in humanity and my trust in people has been destroyed by you Four. My Mental and psychological state has been permanently DAMAGED by the actions of you Four. My Future interactions with Future supervisors will be "permanently toxic" as a result of your Un-Ethical actions with me to Escape the "Liability" of your Company's employee's Actions and inactions..  I am tired of you Penis Sized Obsessed FreeMasons and your Obsession with "Male Power " and Female subordinate Silence and obedience.

I am tired of you Thieving Lying Bullying Sodomizers !!!

That is what you Freemasons believe isn't it, that all your Subordinates are FEMALE ??????????
Women in the Kitchen Silent barefoot pregnant and Obedient !!!
A Penis Obelisk and the Vagina Vesica Pisces
The "Female Church" the Bride of Christ.
The Male Jesus emerging from the FeMale Vesica Pisces

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7987dd5b4fb.jpg

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg18JcaA51S5eJ1UxbuqaXV33rTUHd5StvUx7zjyRNsaht4lRASGSWkbL2PvxsHSXELFu_p49Pqkk8AimEJwNsMxwANosfe24GFNWcmTcNH7mH1Mqy0GUGjy0FkbBAKsAl_i21JgL07Bo-W/s1600/washington-monument-above.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li5u-SyyG-c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7LTXO8JD20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K35vZySdaZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZsMlA28aIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWAyJLSuqq4

Yes, How did I know the Future ?? How did I know I was going to work there ?? Who is Helping me ???
Yes, you can Ask Thomas R. and Chris B. They can Confirm the Dates were prior to My Hiring there.
Even I am not Arrogant enough to believe I am Smart enough to Design and execute something like .
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvbAon_rEZdCTVJX_AvZGdQ/videos

http://oi42.tinypic.com/9llk3s.jpg

You Guys should really watch "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLvMg62RPA

I am not Mentally ILL,
But if I am, "You Four" would hold the Responsibility.

I don't have any Shame or embarrassment Left. I am covered in "your Turds", I don't care and I am going to Rub myself Upon you guys when ever the Chance arises because you guys are BULLIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Welcome to "your" Pan-Opticon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon

 http://biblehub.com/genesis/3-7.htm

 When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. 7Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings.

You will stop Raping your employees now. 

Freemasonic Raping Pharaoh Phallus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramids
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus#Origin_mythology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_architecture#Obelisk_of_Luxor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumsision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzs-09Of99I 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQXLNnEWWk
http://www.shedexpedition.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/washington-monument.jpg 

Horus was born to the goddess Isis after she retrieved all the dismembered body parts of her murdered husband Osiris, except his penis which was thrown into the Nile and eaten by a catfish, or sometimes by a crab, and according to Plutarch's account used her magic powers to resurrect Osiris and fashion a gold phallus to conceive her son.  Once Isis knew she was pregnant with Horus, she fled to the Nile Delta marshlands to hide from her brother Set who jealously killed Osiris and who she knew would want to kill their son. There Isis bore a divine son, Horus.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment